Beautiful Bentos

Posted by JMom | Friday, December 26, 2008 | , | 1 comments »

Bentos have always impressed me but some bentos completely awe me. My girls and I love bentos and we even pack our own sometimes but not ever to the degree that Anna the Red's Bento Factory makes them. Some of her bentos are literally too good to eat!

The great thing is, she provides step by step tutorials on how to make the bento elements on her all bento blog.

If you'd like to see more of her creations, visit the bento Flickr set. Some of these creations are truly a work of art.




Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 12/29/2008 2:19 PM  

    I just finished looking through the pics on Flickr... These are amazing! It makes me love Bento even more ♥

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e