A Swim to Remember

Posted by JMom | Monday, March 09, 2009 | , | 1 comments »

I realized yesterday that it's been almost a month since I posted a new recipe. A couple of people have emailed to ask whether I was on vacation. I wish I was! I could certainly used it but unfortunately, it was just a vacation from food blogging while I took care of other things. Now, hopefully I can get back to our regular programming.

Having weather in the 80's like today though, keeps me thinking of being on vacation and makes it very hard to hunker down indoors with the computer.

I would love to be in the water right now. Even better, in the water and swimming with dolphins! That would be an awesome experience that I would like us, as a family, experience. We all love being in the water and this would be the ultimate water adventure, to be able to get up close and personal with these adorable creatures.

There are several venues to take on this adventure. Resorts in the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Latin America and the Pacific offer this experience to their guests. I have friends who got married in Hawaii and they said one of the highlights of their honeymoon was being able to swim with dolphins.



Cancun is another big destination for swimming with dolphins. Just check out the list of Cancun tours and activities on DolphinDiscovery.com.

Besides swimming with dolphins, the island of Isla Mujeres is one of the most beautiful with its gorgeous beaches and blue waters. Perfect for snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking and other water activities. There is also Garrafón Park which is a park showing off the ecology and rich natural environment of the tropical island.

Then.... I wake up and I'm still in front of the computer. Darn! I want to be swimming with dolphins out in the sun and warm waters!

1 comments

  1. Cancun Mexico // 4/28/2009 5:30 PM  

    Excelent article. In few words describe the amazing wonder of Cancun and swiming with dolphins. Thank you for this post.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e