Food Bloggers Galore

Posted by JMom | Thursday, January 29, 2009 | | 0 comments »

When I first started this blog a few years ago, there weren't that many food bloggers yet. Now, we're all over the place! I'm not complaining though, I love it. I've never gotten into blogging to compete. I loved how bloggers shared information freely and generously, especially food bloggers. I never did understand cooks who are stingy with their recipes. The greatest joy of cooking, for me, is to be able to share with others. So I do welcome having more cooks who are blogging about food.

If you are a cook and would like to share your passion with others, I suggest getting your own blog. There are many free providers out there, like blogspot, where you can feel the waters, so to speak. If you want to jump right in full force, then I suggest getting your own webhosting and domain to save yourself a move later on. Check review and rating sites like the Web Hosting Geeks so that you can compare the different webhosting services available. You can save a lot of time by just going to one place to compare features and services of the major host providers. The Web Hosting Geeks also have a blog where you can read articles that pertain to or related to web hosting.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e