Win Cat Cora's Latest Cookbook

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | , | 0 comments »


Are you a fan of chef Cat Cora? I couldn't really say that I am since I hadn't really heard much about her since we no longer have cable television. I really miss the food channel! What I've seen of her on the online videos, I liked what I saw. She's very articulate and you can tell she really loves food. She's also very pretty but that's beside the point. Her food is way more gorgeous.

If you are a fan and you have a favorite recipe from her and would like to win a signed copy of her new book, Cooking from the Hip, enter the Food Network Giveaway! All you have to do is leave a comment letting them know which of the recipes is your favorite.





Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e