Watch for this next...

Posted by JMom | Monday, November 03, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Happy Monday! I really thought I'd have more time to cook and blog about food this past weekend, but that was not to be. Instead, I was driving the girls all over the place, beginning in the morning until late at night. I am tired!

The most I could do was to upload some photos to my photobucket account. At least that's something, eh? Anyway, tune in, I'll be blogging these recipes in the next few days:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chicken, Vegetables & Pasta Soup
Long Beans with Rice Noodles
Opo Squash in Tomato Sauce


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e