Time after Time

Posted by JMom | Friday, September 26, 2008 | | 0 comments »

One of the most important tools in the kitchen is a watch, clock or some kind of timer. Of course, it doesn't have to be one of these fancy cartier diamond watches. Save them for special occasions. You wouldn't want flour and grease to get all over them. LOL!

I love Cartier watches and I have one that I've had since my high school graduation. Yep, twenty something years and it's still ticking. I'd love to say it's still sparkling, but it's not diamond studded like the one on the photo here. Don't I wish! It may not sparkle, my Cartier watch, but I love it none the less.

Christmas and Graduations will be here again before you know it. If you're looking for a gift to impress, then the watches at The Watchery will certainly fit the bill. They are elegant and stylish, and what can I say, timeless! They don't just carry Cartier brands, mind you, they carry some of the biggest timepiece brands around such as Bvlgari, Girard-Perregaux, Patek Philippe and many more.

I love watches and luckily for me, most of the watches in my collection are all gifts. I still remember who gave each one to me and for which occasion. So head on over to the watchery and look over their expansive collection. Whoever you give it to, even yourself, will be sure to treasure it forever.


0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e