Spicy Beans

Posted by JMom | Friday, September 26, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

These long beans were harvested right from our garden and we decided to cook them up spicy as part of this vegetarian plate I had last week. This veggie plate consisted of fried okra, baked squash and spicy long beans. Of course, you know they just have to be paired up with rice. :)

I had gotten tired of eating meat and even though I had fried some delicious southern fried chicken when I made this dish, I decided to forego the meat and just stick to the sides. It made for a very satisfying dinner and still carried with it variation in taste, color and texture.

Click here if you'd like the recipe for these spicy beans.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e