Spicy Braised Pork

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, August 05, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

Spicy Braised Pork

I love making braised dishes because they're easy and they are packed with flavor. So here again is another variation of braised pork that I fixed for me and my husband last week. Since the kids are gone, we made it spicy. Actually, even with the 5-6 peppers I put in the braise, the meat itself wasn't too spicy since I left the chilis whole. Now had I chopped them up and let the pork cook in the chili sauce, that would have been a different story. :)

It's great over rice and you can pair it up with just about any vegetable you have on hand. This time around, we paired it with sauteed green beans from the garden.

Click here for the recipe.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e