Gotta love them seafood!

Posted by JMom | Friday, August 01, 2008 | | 1 comments »

Speaking of seafood, Wolfgang Puck himself confirmed that lobster is best eaten when it is still alive immediately prior to cooking. Poor Kellie Pickler, American Idol star, could not relate. Just before this incident, the poor girl was made to taste escargot and just about gagged. Now see, I think they picked her for this episode just for the sensational value.

Don't I wish I could have been the one served with escargot and lobster by no other than Wolgang Puck himself!





Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Lori // 8/03/2008 10:42 AM  

    I have had escargot. I liked it but basicly I think it is more about the garlic. I had to mentally not think about what I was thinking. I would much prefer shrimp with tons of garlic.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e