11 Best Foods I Eat

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, August 19, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

Chard-&-pinenuts_wash
According to the New York Times article, The 11 Best Foods You Aren't Eating, these are the foods that are good for you but you may not always have them on your pantry or grocery list:
1. Beets
2. Cabbage
3. Swiss chard
4. Cinnamon
5. Pomegranate juice
6. Dried plums
7. Pumpkin seeds
8. Sardines
9. Turmeric
10. Frozen blueberries
11. Canned pumpkin

I'm glad to say that I do have most of these foods in my kitchen. My girls, for instance, just love swiss chard so we always have it in our garden.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e