Lasang Pinoy Sundays, a Photo Event

Posted by JMom | Thursday, July 17, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Lasang Pinoy Sundays is a weekly food photo event that features Filipino foods. I have been trying to improve my photography skills so I thought this would be a good way to keep me on track. When I started this blog, we simply used the little web cam that came with the computer when we first bought it. It took a while before I finally decided to buy a digital camera. Well, I got one, but really haven't tried or investigated the different features on it. I'm still learning and experimenting and already wanting a bigger and better camera. That's how it goes sometimes :) Anyway, here's my three entries to LaPiS (Lasang Pinoy Sundays) so far. A new theme is posted every Sunday, so keep a look out for them.

CocoFlan Yakitori



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e