What's your IQ?

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, July 16, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Do you know your IQ? Your bills IQ? That's your intelligence when it comes to your finances. How smart are you with you money? Do you know?

I just took a Bills IQ test and I didn't do so well. I knew I wouldn't though. I got a C.

I know what the problem is, don't we all, though? We usually know why we're in trouble financially, we just don't know how to fix it. We don't know how to get out of the cycle we've gotten ourselves into. I know one of my problems is that I have one too credit cards with high balances and interest. I really should start paying them off starting with the highest interest first. Debt consolidation is also an option in order to get them all in one place with a lower interest rate. It will also mean one less bill to pay every month. That's also what the Bills IQ test recommended that I do among many other sound suggestions to increase my score. They are all good advice and I should follow them. I'm not getting any younger after all.

I need to get off my butt and follow through. Why don't you find out what's your debt IQ? It's actually a pretty interesting quiz to take.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e