Jade's Pizza

Posted by JMom | Saturday, July 02, 2005 | , , | 6 comments »

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jade is presently on summer vacation, but the girl has not stopped cooking. She has been dazzling her grandma and aunts with her cooking. She has even put her Auntie O's brand new kitchen to good use, making this scrumptious looking pizza for her and her cousins.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Before & After Baking
I'm not really sure what she has on the pizza, I'll let her write her recipe down whenever she gets a chance.

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7/02/2005 5:44 AM  

    Like mother, like daughter!

  2. cheH // 7/03/2005 7:32 AM  

    she seems very creative when it comes to cooking, para bang si mommy?:)

  3. ting-aling // 7/04/2005 1:30 AM  

    Oh, lucky grandma..she gets to experience first-hand the fruits of her labor..

  4. ting-aling // 7/04/2005 1:31 AM  

    Oh, the profits pala...

  5. JMom // 7/04/2005 12:55 PM  

    Hi toni! thanks! **beaming with pride**

    Hi babe!! I just couldn't help bragging a bit :-) You can still post your recipe. I wasn't sure what all your ingredients were.

    Hi SisO! Hey if it was a hit with JAG and the Clone, it must have been pretty good. I can't believe you let her loose in your new kitchen ;-)

    Hi Cheh! yes, she is very creative with her cooking, I wish I could take the credit, but she is just very intuitive on her own :-)

    Hi TingAling! I am so proud of her; her grandma and her aunts are so impressed with her cooking. I hope she posts some of her recipes here soon, when she gets a break from all the fun :-)

  6. Unknown // 7/05/2005 5:00 PM  

    type ba ni Jade magbakasyon dine? :D hi Jade :) you've got a great talent for cooking!

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e