Manila Bulletin Roundtable

Posted by JMom | Sunday, July 03, 2005 | , | 10 comments »

Miss Annalyn S. Jusay, of the Manila Bulletin has graciously included us in her recent roundtable of food bloggers. She sent a few of us Filipino food bloggers questions about our blogs, and our take on food. We got a bit carried away answering her questions that she has to break up her article into two parts :-). Other food bloggers in the roundtable are: Karen of the Pilgrims Pots & Pans, TingAling of the World Class Cuisine, CeliaK of the English Patis, and Stef of Stefoodie.net.
Go check out the roundtable, part I.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photo compliments of Karen at Pilgrims Pots & Pans.

10 comments

  1. ting-aling // 7/04/2005 1:28 AM  

    Our 2 minutes of fame JMom..yes, I timed it..lol!

  2. Anonymous // 7/04/2005 7:11 AM  

    Hi Jmom! I've read the first part and really enjoyed reading your answers (oh and I'm elated when I read the part that you included me in your invitation list, yours truly's humbled, hi hi hi )

    Congratulations!!

  3. Bokbok // 7/04/2005 11:03 AM  

    Congratulations!

    ;)

  4. JMom // 7/04/2005 1:00 PM  

    Hi SisO! Thank you, I would like to thank you and the rest of the family for.....Ay, sorry, It's getting to my head already. LOL! :-D

    hehe! Ting, that means we have thirteen minutes left of fame!!

    Thess! syempre naman no, what's a food party without the orig Suplada herself ;-)

    Hi Bokbok! Thanks, so much! I'm glad to see you here :-)

  5. Unknown // 7/05/2005 4:56 PM  

    am here now JMom where's that dinner party heehee...may naamoy akong masasarap na ulam eh. i wish i had a hard copy of this article!
    it's such a treat to learn more about you all--feels like a sorority di ba?

  6. Anonymous // 7/06/2005 4:45 AM  

    congrats read it at MB,, galing!

  7. JMom // 7/06/2005 10:04 AM  

    Hi Stel! buti na lang dumating ka na, now the party can start! :-) I wish I could have a hard copy of the article too. I am hoping my kumare who has a son studying there can get a copy for me.

    Hi Sha! thanks! we all got carried away answering the questions. lol! it was a lot of fun though.

  8. Anonymous // 7/06/2005 7:52 PM  

    JMom, pushing for the Pinoy food bloggers cookbook na si Stef! Ayun siguro walang space restrictions. Puedeng-puede ang kadaldalan natin. Hahaha!

  9. JMom // 7/07/2005 8:37 PM  

    lol! Karen, baka kulang pa ang buong libro sa kadaldalan natin. Maging multi volume din yun :-)

  10. ss // 7/12/2005 2:12 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e