Bargain Glasses

Posted by JMom | Thursday, September 10, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

My youngest daughter started wearing prescription eye glasses this year. So that makes two of my kids wearing glasses. On top of it, I decided to cancel our vision plan this year. Duh! I thought I'd only be paying for one person's glasses. But now there's two of them and I may have to get them too. I have an appointment with an ophthalmologist in a couple of weeks.

Thank goodness I've known about Zenni Optical for a while. If you've never heard of them before, they are where you can order eyeglasses like the one below for $8.

I know, unbelievable, right? That was my first reaction too but more and more people that I know have tried their service and are very happy with it.

If you're still skeptical, just do a search of Zenni Optical and you will find that they have been investigated by news magazines on Fox and CBS and they've all given positive reviews of the glasses ordered from Zenni.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e