Jump In While the Eatin's Good

Posted by JMom | Friday, May 08, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

I have been seeing a lot of terrific food blogs on free hosted sites lately. Most of them are new bloggers, to be sure, but I feel like leaving them a comment to hurry on up and get their own domain and hosting before they get too far into blogging. I know a lot of these new bloggers will get into this blogging thing. It's addicting, I tell you! Especially when you are blogging about something you are passionate about as I know most food bloggers are about food.

So, if you're one of these terrific blogs I am talking about and you are still on a free platform, start looking into getting into getting your own domain because you will want to. I guarantee it. Compare web hosting services and talk to other bloggers. Make sure you make an informed decision so you don't start changing providers before your service date even ends. I've known several people who had to switch providers several times because they didn't do their homework first.

Start by visiting sites like Web Hosting Geeks. The rank and review webhosting providers by comparing the prices and services they offer. They have rankings for different features such as the best providers on a budget, the best providers for ecommerce sites, the best reselling hosts, the best for forums hosting, and much more.

For opinions and tips from experts who know their stuff, check the Web Hosting Geeks Blog for excellent articles about webhosting and everything related to it.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e