Spinach Lasagna

Posted by JMom | Friday, April 03, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Spinach Lasagna
Click on the photo for the recipe.


The Daring Bakers challenge for March was to make your own spinach pasta for this Lasagne Verdi al Forno. This was my first time making pasta and since I don't own a pasta maker, I ended up making the pasta the old fashioned way, by hand. I must say it was an enjoyable experience and one that I won't mind doing again. As a matter of fact, I have requests to make it again this weekend!

If you've always wanted to try making pasta and were too intimidated to do it, I say give it a go. You'll find it's really not as hard as you thought it would be. Just watch the video below. You can be doing this in no time!




Visit our other blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e