Four Foods Friday #71

Posted by JMom | Friday, March 27, 2009 | | 5 comments »

Thanks God it's Friday! Here is this week's 4 Foods questions:

#1. What’s your favorite cereal?

I'm not a big cereal fan, but I do get a craving for some frosted flakes once in a while.

#2. What do you use to flip food on the stove?
I've been known to make a mess with a skillet, so I stick with a spatula now. But tongs work best for fried foods.

#3. What’s your favorite type of donut?

Again, I'm not that big on donuts, but when I do indulge I just get the glazed ones. I get the cream or custard filled ones once in a while.

#4. Share a rice recipe.
You have got to try this Vietnamese Style Fried Rice. My 15 year old daughter's specialty.

Vietnamese Fried Rice
Click on the photo for the recipe


Want to play along? Visit the Four Foods On Friday #71 page to see other participants.

Visit our other blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

5 comments

  1. Sarafina1977 // 3/27/2009 1:41 PM  

    Oooh...good recipe! :) I'll have to try that one.

    (side note from my entry: you should get a good spoonula. It's the nonstick goodness of a spatula, but it's covered more like a spoon so you can stir with it, too. :))

  2. Charla // 3/27/2009 6:38 PM  

    I'm not a big donut eater either.

  3. Shey // 3/28/2009 2:12 AM  

    Yum! I'm going to try making this one. Served with bacon and add chili= definitely loving that! I LOVE it extra hot.

    Thanks for sharing, will definitely check your sites now that there are yummy food recipes there.

    Happy weekend!

  4. corrin // 3/28/2009 5:32 PM  

    Great recipe!

  5. Karen // 3/29/2009 11:19 AM  

    That looks exactly like the recipe I described on my blog. Yummy.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e