Eating for Two Does Not Mean Looking Like Two

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, March 17, 2009 | | 0 comments »

When I was pregnant, I loved wearing maternity clothes but they were the tent, blousey types that tried to hide your condition. I love the maternity clothes that women are wearing now. They tend to emphasize and accent the pregnancy rather than hide it and I like that! I wish I was pregnant now. Well, not wishing that hard. lol!

Check out http://www.kikisfashions.com/, for instance. When I was pregnant, it would have been unthinkable to bare your belly. But look at the midriff showing outfit on the front. It looks adorable! The selection is saying you don't have to hide your pregnancy, show it off!

Another great plus to being able to shop online (internet shopping was still in its infancy during my pregnant time) is that you can easily compare prices and styles without having to go from store to store. When you compare the trendy styles at Kiki's Fashions to other stores, you'll realize that the prices are usually 75% lower than leading maternity stores. You can look chic and still save money.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e