Sushi A Sushi Hater Could Eat

Posted by JMom | Thursday, December 18, 2008 | , | 0 comments »


I can't believe I've spawned a sushi hater, but I have. As much as I love seafood and anything sushi, my youngest daughter hates it all. By all I mean everything seafood. The mildest fish, even the nori wrapper in most sushi rolls, she won't go near those. There was a time when I can get her to take bites of popcorn shrimp but even that phase has passed. Mention sushi and her whole disposition sours.

That's why I thought these Koo-ko Sushi would be a great gag gift for her! Because although they look just like a plateful of sushi, they are actually a collection of artfully made chocolate and cookie confections! I would love to get a taste of one of these. If you're as curious as I am, check out the Koo-ki Sushi website.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e