Holiday Sweets

Posted by JMom | Friday, December 05, 2008 | | 0 comments »




The Chew on That food blog usually asks it's readers a monthly mouthful question resulting with some very interesting and useful answers. This month being December, the question was:

“What is your favorite holiday cookie or dessert? Please share your recipe!”

If you love sweets especially this time of year, then make sure you check the responses to this question. I already found a few new treats that I would like to try out.

My answer to the question:
I make a lot of treats during the holidays and the lineup changes every year. There is only one that is missed if I take it out: Sugar Cookies! Here is the recipe!
We actually haven't started baking anything yet at our house. I'm hoping the list will kick start my lazy butt and start backing this weekend.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e