Silly Holidays

Posted by JMom | Thursday, November 13, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Even here in the office the holiday decorations have started going up. The siliness seems to be increasing too. One of my office mates just redecorated her office and she has two beautiful baskets full of colorful Christmas balls that she said she got from the dollar store. Not a new idea, but definitely always a great one.

Just hope you don't have too many smart alecks dropping by. Here's some comments regarding said decor:

"Oh! I wish I had balls like that!"
"I just want some balls period. She's got too much already"
"I have balls envy."



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e