A Nutsy Holiday

Posted by JMom | Friday, November 14, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

One of the best things you can give for Christmas, I think, is food items. I certainly love getting food gifts. One thing I try to do when giving gifts rather than buying the generic fruit cake is to find a food item that is unique to our area. For instance, if I were to plan on sending gourmet nuts to your family and friends this holiday season, I will probably choose to send Virginia peanuts since that is what is commonly known from my region of the country.

Now if you're in California you may want to send some pistachios or some macadamia if you're lucky enough to live in Hawaii. However, this isn't a hard and fast rule of gift giving, if you know someone who just loves Turkish pistachios, then I don't see any reason why they shouldn't have a nutty holiday present from you. I'm sure they would love it!

Nuts on the Net by Zenobia has been in the nut business for over 80 years and guarantees the quality and freshness of the nuts they sell. They offer 100% guarantee of their products. That means if you are not 100% satisfied they will either give you a refund or a replacement, no questions asked. For internet orders, they also offer free 2-day shipping via UPS. You can't beat a deal like that!


0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e