Fry Sauce

Posted by JMom | Thursday, November 06, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Fry SauceDo you know what Fry Sauce is? Well, it's the sauce that you dip your fries in. French fries, that is. A lot of people think the only sauce for fries is ketchup but did you know that in Europe, Belgium specifically, the sauce of choice is mayonnaise?

I entered a contest to find the ultimate Fry Sauce recipe. I think mine is simple and awesome, but who knows.... we'll find out on November 10th when the contest winner is announced. I won't tell you yet, what my secret ingredient was, but I'll give you one hint: HOTT!!!!

Got an idea yet? :)



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e