Got your shopping started yet?

Posted by JMom | Monday, October 27, 2008 | | 0 comments »

As soon as I put a sweater on, I start getting asked whether I've started my holiday shopping yet. What's up with that, right? Shoot, I'd be lucky if I have anything bought by December!

Seriously though, I should be more organized. My sister-in-law is always dragging me to the Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving because of the huge deals the stores make available. This year though, with the lagging economy, it seems that the sales are starting earlier and discounts, I hear, are also deeper.

If you'd like to get an early start on your shopping, don't wait for the black Friday ads to come to you, you can gain access to them now, including cyber monday ads, at iBlackFriday.com. In most homes, the most awaited advertisement is Toy'sRUs's Big Toy Book. There is nothing that gets the kids in a holiday mood like the Big Toy Book. If you have a big kid, I know they're waiting for BestBuy or Circuit City flyers to see if the laptops are on sale again this year.

Well don't wait for the last minute or wait until the malls are packed, visit iBlackFriday.com and you can start buying sale items online. If you're waiting for certain items to go on sale, sign up for an email alert and you'll get notified when new Black Friday ads are released.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e