Dinner Out on Fridays

Posted by JMom | Friday, October 03, 2008 | | 0 comments »

I went home on my lunch break today and guess what my husband said? He said I've been cooking almost everyday this week so we're going out to dinner! Cool, right? What's even better, it's going to be just two of us. The girls all have stuff to do with their friends and a football game so we get to go out on a date! Isn't that great?

I'm not usually one to go out and buy designer clothing or even rave about them, but on those rare occasions when my husband and I do go out, I would love to be able to wear some nice things. Righ now I wish I have this Madison Marcus galaxy dress to wear. I think we're going to try out one of the new restaurants in town and I hear it's pretty fancy. Now all I need are some nice pumps or boots to go with the dress I'd be all set.

This dress is one of those classics that I will probably keep in my closet for a long time. Paired up with one of those Loeffler Randall boots, my husband might forget we have kids and go somewhere else after dinner. lol!






0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e