Four Foods Friday

Posted by JMom | Friday, September 26, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

I have been meaning to join these Friday food events but I am so disorganized about my blogging sometimes that I forget. So here's another sporadic entry for the Four Foods on Friday Meme.


This week's questions are:
(my answers in bold)
#1. Melon. What’s your favorite kind? - Mush Melons
#2. Orange citrus. What’s your favorite - oranges, nectarines, navel oranges, tangerines, etc. - When they're sweet, my favorite are navel oranges. I love the little navels :)
#3. Oreos. What kind is your favorite? (Don’t eat Oreos? What about olives?) I love the original, overstuffed one. Can't get enough of that creamy filling!
#4. Pot pie. Share a recipe. (No pot pie recipe? What about a casserole or some other hot meal you bake?) - My girls love pot pie but I never made one. We usually get the ones at Boston Market. I love the crust! However, it's not exactly a pot pie, but it's encased in delicious crust... Try out this delicious Pastry Wrapped Fish.






Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e