Filipino Spaghetti

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, September 03, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

spaghetti

I've always wondered how anyone could not like hotdogs in their spaghetti. I love hotdogs and I love spaghetti so doesn't it make sense to combine them? I thought so, and a lot of Filipino people think so to, that's why I named this post Filipino spaghetti. Only in Filipino homes have I ever tasted this slightly sweet spaghetti sauce with hotdog slices. Surprisingly enough, my kids like it too! Of course, their dad, that's a different story. But then he's not too crazy about spaghetti in the first place. He says he's only tasted good spaghetti from on place, a place called Anna Maria but can't remember where it is now. Oh well... he'll just have to live with our versions then.

Here's the recipe if you care to try...



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e