Extreme Kitchen

Posted by JMom | Monday, September 08, 2008 | | 0 comments »

I was stumbling through websites and came across this post called Jenny Makes a Catfish Cake. I've made salmon cakes and I've made tilapia cakes but I've never made catfish cakes so I thought I'd check it out. When I got to the website, I thought, dang, this lady started from the real fish rather than just using filets!

Well, that misconception was soon put to rest. I found out that the catfish IS the cake! Darn and double darn! I have never seen anything like it. Apparently, Jenny specializes in just these types of cakes. She also made I just found out Jenny can also make pig cakes that look just like a real piglet, complete with the stamp of approval on its butt. lol!

Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e