Eclairs

Posted by JMom | Friday, September 05, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

EclairsSo maybe these eclairs didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted them to; they were delicious anyway. Eclairs was the Daring Baker challenge for August and I was really looking forward to them because I've always loved cream puffs and have always wanted to try making them but was too intimidated to try. Well, this was my chance, but I had a couple of mishaps.

First, I didn't bake them long enough so they deflated as soon as they started cooling off. They weren't 'puffs' anymore, they were just good tasting pastries :( Second, I left them too long on the baking sheet and they lost all their bottoms. I could have cried!


Read the rest of my misadventures here...


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e