A Bad Taste in Your Mouth

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, September 09, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Nothing leaves a worst taste in your mouth than finding out that a sex offender lives in your neighborhood. When my girls were staying with my mom in California, I actually did a search for her neighborhood and found that there were at least a couple living within half a mile of her house! Scary. I told the girls to make sure not to go walking by themselves, to make sure that someone was always with them.

Locate California Sex Offenders by visiting the website linked here. There is a national registry for sex offenders all you have to do is enter your zip code and you'll know how many are living close to your neighborhoods, their name and the offense they committed. I feel guilty suspecting my neighbors, but you know, you can't be too careful. Especially since I have three girls, you know I worry a lot.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e