Tips on Choosing Web Hosts

Posted by JMom | Thursday, August 28, 2008 | | 0 comments »

While I love my free blog on Blogger, there comes a time in every bloggers life when they start thinking about going off on their own. That's normal, it's part of growing up and hopefully, we all grow. I happen to grow a little slower than others so it took me a long time to even realize that I needed a web host of my own.

I for one didn't know much about domains, web hosting and all that. That's why I've stuck with Blogger for so long. I wish there had been a place that published a web hosting rating that compares features and prices of different services that are available. Well now, there is just such a website. It's called Web Host Rating. They compare host sites, give out awards for different categories such as: Best Budget Hosting, Best Multi-Domain Hosting, Best ECommerce Hosting and much more. They also have an articles section where you can get tips and information such as: "Understanding Ruby on Rails", "Payment Options For Your E-Commerce Site" and "Tips for Choosing a Domain".

Visit the website and see if they have what you're looking for. Even if they don't, you'll probably find new information that you didn't know about before. Just remember, before you put your money down for a website, do you homework first. Always.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e