Pata Tim

Posted by JMom | Sunday, August 10, 2008 | , , | 0 comments »

Here's another pork recipe that is fatty, melt in your mouth kind, not the 'other white meat' kind. I don't know what it is, but we just love cuts like fresh pork hocks. I like them, I think, mainly for the texture. Of course, the braising flavors does a lot in making us want more of them. So most of the time when I cook something like this the girls would eat the lean parts and I eat the fatty parts.

Yummy!!

Unfortunately, the days of fatty pork is nearing its end from my diet. *sigh* I just had another doctors appointment and you gotta know another restriction has been imposed. Oh well.

Anyway, here is the recipe if you want to try it out.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e