Epicurious Community

Posted by JMom | Thursday, July 31, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Epicurious
Before I even started blogging, I was subscribed to Epicurious and constantly checked their website for recipe ideas when I am stuck for something to cook. But I soon visited less often when I discovered blogs and started interacting with other food bloggers who were able to answer my questions regarding recipes almost immediately.

I guess Epicurious is catching on for now they have a more interactive section on their website, the Epicurious Community. This is another place to commune with other foodies, share tips and recipes or just talk about food in general.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e