How to Cook Everything Vegetarian

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, June 11, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

I recently received this huge green book in the mail, courtesy of Birdseye Steamfresh. It is a veritable bible on vegetarian cooking. I love it!

It's a comprehensive book on not just cooking the vegetarian way, but also all about the different vegetables there are. I have this book on my bedside table right now, to inspire me to cook more vegetables. And isn't it a great coincidence that our garden will be putting out lots of veggies soon :)

If you don't have a garden but still would like to get your fill of vegetables, try out the new frozen product from Birdseye Steamfresh. Now I am not a huge fan of frozen vegetables, but I have to admit, these were not bad. They are certainly way better than other frozen vegetables we've tried before. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they steam right in the bag, but whatever it is, it certainly improved the way frozen vegetables taste.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e