Eating Moments of Leisure

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, July 11, 2006 | | 4 comments »

What do you do when you have some free time? That's the topic this month at Blogkadahan.com, and I am the last to post. Here is what I like to do in the little free time that I have:

Moments of leisure are hard to come by as any working mom (whether in-home or out-of-home) can tell you. Before I got married and started having kids, my free time, as much as possible, was filled with travel; of course that all changed when my children turned my lifestyle around. Reading was another past time I enjoyed, but that too went out the window when I couldn't even keep my eyes open long enough to finish a paragraph before dozing off like an old woman.

Read the rest>>>

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7/13/2006 4:11 AM  

    Fabulous new layout! Congratulations for winning this design and for being able to maintain this great blog. :)

  2. Anonymous // 7/13/2006 8:58 AM  

    Hi Abster, thanks, and thanks for visiting. I like your blog too. Love desserts! I just wish I could have them more often.

  3. Anonymous // 7/13/2006 2:13 PM  

    Nice site with a quaint, easy-to-read layout. I'm glad I happened to chance upon your blog. Will definitely visit more often!

  4. Anonymous // 7/13/2006 4:11 PM  

    Hi Cusinero, thanks for dropping by. Do come and visit again :)

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e