Gifts in Our Kitchen

Posted by JMom | Friday, June 17, 2005 | 4 comments »

The past week has been a busy week, but it has also been a blessed week in our kitchen. Last Friday, I received the Donna Hay cookbook from the Baby Rambutan who generously raffled it off during her Hen Party. Thanks, Stel, I can't wait to try out some of the georgeous recipes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That same day, my mom arrived, also bearing gifts. Since she knows us so well, all our gifts were of course edible in nature. My ever so thoughtful Sister O read that I am tapped out of saffron, so she generously sent me a pot of gold:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It sure has been a blessed week :-)

4 comments

  1. ajay // 6/19/2005 10:35 AM  

    wow, ikaw pala nanalo sa raffle ni stel ha. congrats. why is it that when we receive gifts, we feel so loved?;)

  2. obachan // 6/19/2005 9:32 PM  

    Oh the pot looks so lovely! I'm glad you had such a blessed week.

  3. Unknown // 6/22/2005 8:50 PM  

    wow JMom, ang ganda ng saffron pot!
    it costs an arm and a couple of legs over here for a teeny weeny pot. :p
    arroz con pollo yumm!

  4. JMom // 6/22/2005 11:25 PM  

    Hi Ajay! yes, I have been very lucky lately and feel really loved. I feel loved just being visited :-)

    Hi Obachan! I just love the pot too! Can you believe there is only 4 small packets of saffron inside?

    Hi Stel! yeah, even in CA Sister O paid an arm and a leg for that pretty pot. I feel truly blessed :-) I can't wait to make something now...

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e