Pork Apritada

Posted by JMom | Monday, April 11, 2005 | , , | 2 comments »

Pork Apritada Pork apritada is a Filipino pork stew, better described by the Radical Chef, in relation to other tomato based stews common in the Philippines. I used her recipe and a simpler version from my one of only two Filipino cookbook, Let's Cook with Nora by Nora Daza, to come up with this version. I usually cook chicken apritada, but this time I thought I'd try it with pork.

Continue to the Pork Apritada Recipe.

2 comments

  1. Rowena // 4/19/2005 5:46 AM  

    I just wish I could find a decent filipino eatery here. I know there are alot of filipino immigrants in Milan but I have yet to find a restaurant! I know I know... I could cook at home but sometimes it's nice to go out to eat! :-D

  2. JMom // 4/19/2005 10:39 PM  

    Hi Rowena, I know what you mean. We don't have a Filipino restaurant here in NC either. I have to content myself with my once a year visit to California to have a taste of Filipino eateries. If only I were enterprising enough, I would start a restaurant here...

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e