Food Network Star Returns!

Posted by JMom | Thursday, April 21, 2011 | | 0 comments »

Loving food and anything related to food, it's inevitable that I am also loving all the cooking shows on tv especially the Food Network. For me, the Food Network and the Travel Channel make having cable so worth it. I love watching the celebrity chefs but I also love watching 'real life' cooks. That's why I'm excited to hear that Food Network Star Returns In June! It will premier again on June 5 at 9PM ET/PT.

15 finalists will be cooking their way towards their very own Food Network show and we'll be voting for our favorites. I love this show because they not only have to be able to cook well, they also have to be personable enough to present what they've cooked. For tv, personality is everything after all. I mean look at Rachel Ray. LOVE HER! A lot of 'serious' cooks and foodies deride her but the girl is just so darn cute and personable, you can't help but like her. The girl's got charisma! I'm sure the judges for Food Network Star will be on the lookout for the contestant with charisma.

A great example of this charisma thing is one previous winner, Aarti Sequeira who now is host of Aarti Paarti on the Food Network. She is is just adorable! You can't help but like her. She's got a beautiful smile and makes Indian food seem easy to cook!

Food Network Star

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e