Turkey Chili & Jalapeno Corn Bread

Posted by JMom | Sunday, February 15, 2009 | , , | 1 comments »

Chili & CornbreadI ran across a delicious sounding recipe for turkey chili, which I have never tried before, so I ran to the market and got the stuff together. I really liked the turkey chili recipe because it was much lower in fat than the one made with beef. I didn't even have to add any oil and there was hardly any rendered from the turkey. The original recipe was super spicy though so I had to cut it down a bit for the girls. The result was delicious and just perfect for a cold night. The chili was still spicier than what I usually make, but surprisingly, the girls loved it spice and all!

The cornbread with cheese and jalapeno was a perfect pair to the spicy chili. It was slightly sweet but scented with the aroma of jalapeno. It didn't get spicy at all.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Provo Window Shutters // 7/18/2022 10:38 AM  

    Thanks greatt blog

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e