How to Cook Filipino Spaghetti

Posted by JMom | Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | , , | 0 comments »

My girls only recently developed for the 'Filipino Spaghetti'. This style is sweeter than the Italian/American style spaghetti we all know. The other ingredient that makes it uniquely Pinoy is the addition of hot hogs. But the kicker secret ingredient has got to be the huge amount of banana sauce used in the recipe demonstrated below! My version differs from the video below in that I didn't use red hot dogs although they certainly can be found here in the South and I didn't use banana sauce, I used regular ketchup.

My daughter Jade shared this video with me and we had such a good laugh watching it, I thought I'd share it with you.





Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e