Waste Not Want Not

Posted by JMom | Thursday, October 09, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

cutting boardThis Waste-Not-Want-Not Chopping board may soon be coming to a store near you. Isn't it cool? On one side is a catcher for waste and on the other side is a container for what you're going to keep. This is one of those things that make you say, "Now why didn't I think of that?"

I mean I've done this with my cutting board numerous times. I'd put one container on one side for the scraps and on the other side, another container for the things I'm keeping. why didn't I think of designing something like this?

This chopping board with magnetic side catchers is designed by UK-based designer Peter D'Alessandro.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e