I HEART Bacon

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, October 28, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

I love pork, don't you? And that includes bacon. I heart bacon even though my heart is probably suffering for it. Have you seen all the bacon recipes going around lately?

It seems that the trend of wrapping stuff in bacon and poking it with a stick is back again. I see even rumaki, chicken liver wrapped in bacon, has made a comeback on the party scene!

While hopping around food blogs, I have come across bacon candy, bacon ice cream, and yes, even bacon cake. Is there no end with what you can do with bacon? Apparently not, according to the all things bacon website. Now if you really love bacon, you can even wear it or join a club over it :)



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e