Creamy Rice Pudding

Posted by JMom | Monday, September 08, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Rice PuddingThis CREAMY rice pudding is our entry for last week's Lasang Pinoy Sunday, a photo blogging event that features Filipino food. I love sweet rice desserts and especially this one because it's so easy to make. Whenever I get the craving, usually a couple of hours after dinner on a weekday, I can have a piping bowl within just a few minutes. Perfect comfort food for cool nights or just any night when I want something sweet and creamy.

It's another week already and there's a new theme for LaPis to post about. I haven't posted mine yet, but if you'd like to check out the Creamy Lasang Pinoy Sunday participants, click here.



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e