Beautiful Tables

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, September 09, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

centerpieceWith the round of storms coming through lately and the kids going back to school, we don't need any reminding that the summer days are over and fall will be upon us before you know it. I was just reminded yesterday that the holidays will soon be here too. Geesh, where time goes when you get older, I don't know. But I could have sworn we just did these holiday thing!

One thing that I am looking forward to though, is Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Why? Because you can eat your favorite food, be with family and not have to buy presents! It's been a while since we had turkey and the fixin's so I know my husband is ready for Thanksgiving to come too. My girls always love setting up the table for Thanksgiving. It's one of the few times during the year that the good dishes, table cloth and cloth napkins come out of the cupboards. They are also usually in charge of the Thanksgiving centerpiece. They always love making it, but the few times when we've rewarded ourselves with a professionally made centerpiece, they really felt like princesses. I think a beautiful arrangement makes everyone feel special.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e