Fish in Pesto Sauce

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, August 26, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Fish in PestoThis is a borrowed recipe from the Pinoy Cook and I think we are keeping it. It's so delicious! She used Trevally Steaks and I used Tilapia because it's what I have. Cooking fish in pesto sauce is so flexible that you can use any seafood you want and it comes out delicious every time. I've cooked salmon and crabs in this manner and they were yummy. The thing with this sauce too, for some reason it just goes so well over rice. I think I prefer it with rice much better than the girls who are still partial to pesto and pasta. Whichever way you go, you've got to try this super easy recipe. It's a keeper! Thanks, Pinoy Cook!

Here's the recipe for Fish in Pesto Sauce.

Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e