Food Buzz

Posted by JMom | Friday, July 18, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Food BuzzHave you heard about the new community for food lovers? Food Buzz is what's buzzing around most food blogs. Have you noticed? I've found so many new food blogs just by browsing around the food buzz website. I've also found food lovers who don't blog but have profiles on Food Buzz where they can also have a blog and post photos of their creations. You can even review restaurants and create a buzz for your favorite eateries.

As a featured publisher on Food Buzz, I just got the cool bag and button in the photo. Isn't that cool? Check out my Food Buzz profile and if you sign up, make sure to add me as a friend!



Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e