Cherry Dump Cake

Posted by JMom | Monday, June 23, 2008 | , , | 1 comments »

Cherry Dump Cake Here is another easy treat to bake that can make you seem like a pro baker, Cherry Dump Cake. Every time I say the name, I can't help but cringe just a little. I just have a very negative connotation with the word 'dump' that my daughters kindly reminded me of. OK, enough of that.

This Cherry Crisp, as I've chosen to call it, is very easy to make, a perfect cooking-with-children recipe. A toddler can probably do this whole dish with just a little help from mom.

Click on the link to see the recipe and step-by-step instructions on how to make Cherry Crisp.


Visit our new blogs:
Amoores.com
Cooked from the Heart - our new food blog
Our New Backyard - garden & photo blog
Found Not Lost - about all the things we 'find' worth talking about

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 6/25/2008 12:20 AM  

    Hi,

    I’m from Ate Media, a media company specializing in F&B, travel and lifestyle. I have some exciting information that might interest you.

    I couldn’t find any email address on your site. Perhaps you could reply me at cheryl@atemedia.com and I can follow up with you via email?

    Thanks and have a great day!

    Warmest regards,
    Cheryl
    Editorial Consultant
    Ate Media Pte Ltd.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e