LP11 buttons

Posted by JMom | Friday, June 16, 2006 | | 1 comments »

Hello, everyone, the extremely talented Lasang Pinoy Team have designed this month's buttons and they are beautiful! Thank you to the tag team of Iska and Mike who are just supremely artistic. Feel free to download these for your own use. Have a great weekend, y'all!




Join us for this round of Lasang Pinoy! Just post something about summer foods that you enjoy now or as a child. Food does not have to be traditional Filipino food, just have to have a Pinoy twist. Email me your entries at jmomblogs-at-gmail.com or lasangpinoy-at-gmail.com before the end of the month, June 30. Let's get cookin!

Original announcement for this round is here.

1 comments

  1. Manang // 6/23/2006 10:08 PM  

    JMom,

    Thanks for the invitation! I am halfway ready for my LP11 post. I will publish my post tomorrow.

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e