A Foodbloggers Meme Around The World

Posted by JMom | Tuesday, April 25, 2006 | , | 1 comments »

CeliaK, the English Patis has tagged me for this meme on foodbloggers. Since I haven’t been bloghopping much due to work and kid duties, here is my lopsided attempt at world-hopping through food blogs.

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try.

For this, all I have to do is pull out the top stack of printed recipes from my bag. Here are my recent print outs of dishes to attempt one of these days: (oh crap, I cleaned out my work bag so I’ll have to review my print outs when I get home tonight…promise I’ll add to this later)




2. A foodblog in your vicinity

The nearest one to me is the Ilocana Chef who is also a Southern transplant. One of these days maybe we’ll get to meet, right dexie? ;-)

3. A foodblog located far from you

Farthest from me would be all the Filipino food bloggers in the Philippines who I try to visit often to get ideas, especially the first food blog I discovered, The Sassy Pinoy Cook.

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?)

It seems that everyday, I discover a new food blog. But since I haven’t been bloghopping as much, it’s been a while since I added a link to my blogroll. The latest additions though are:

Pabulum who is hosting the latest round of Lasang Pinoy.
Potlikker who is filling the void in southern food blogging
Zita who I stumbled to by accident


5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

I will tag my fellow Ilokana blogger in the south, Dexie, Tin who has been suffering from allergies but maybe be well enough to do this meme one of these days, and Iska who blogs from far away Beijing.

1 comments

  1. dexiejane // 4/26/2006 8:42 AM  

    thanks Jmom. will let you know when i post mine :)

ss_blog_claim=02daf6afd7df9760eca81610469cb81e